If your standard organisational image isn’t Windows 10 – here’s another good reason why it should be ;)
- Windows 10 tip: Turn on the new anti-ransomware features in the Fall Creators Update
- Please activate the anti-ransomware protection in your Windows 10 Fall Creators Update PC. Ta
59% of Employees Hit by Ransomware at Work Paid Ransom Out of Their Own Pockets!
- Note: “31% of respondents also admitted to not knowing about ransomware before participating in cyber threat training sessions” – now is the time to educate
- Includes a guide to ransomware protection
D-Link MEA Site Caught Running Cryptocurrency Mining Script—Or Was It Hacked?
- Use browser plugins like NoScript and RequestPolicy to add an extra layer of end user protection
Hacking Cryptocurrency Miners with OSINT Techniques
- What is lurking on your infrastructure?
- Understanding the General Data Protection Regulation – Free MOOC by University of Groningen (starts 13 November)!
- Securing SSH on Cisco IOS
- How I Socially Engineer Myself Into High Security Facilities
Project Loon Bringing Emergency Internet to Puerto Rico
(while not directly infosec related – this is cool! :))
- Turning on Project Loon in Puerto Rico
F61B 4059 1ED5 3B39 86FA F164 ECEF 6072 135F B7B7